There should only be two ways of getting a siberian husky.
1. From a knowledgable at a showing or racing kennel, parents are health tested, and try to follow the siberian husky standards in both looks and tempermant. Racing puppies or dogs not suitable for racing for some reason are usually very cheap or even free. Pet quality puppies can ranger from $300-400.
2. At a shelter, many purebred huskies are at shelters because they are prone to run away if left tied up. And there are many siberian husky rescues. This would cost around $50-150
- Changing Your Dogs Bad Behavior – Part One
- Dog Food Brands That Are Contaminated
- Footer Banner
- Free Dog Food Recipes
- How Your Dogs Diet Could Be Killing It Slowly?
- Main Banner
- Please Rescue A Dog – If You Can
- Siberian Husky
- Siberian Husky Dog
- Siberian Husky Grooming
- Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale
- Siberian Husky Puppy Care
- Siberian Husky Rescue
- Siberian Husky Secrets 111
- Siberian Husky Secrets 121
- Sidebar Banner
- The Ten Commandments used when training your dog – Part Two